1. Baby wipes are insoluble in water and should not be discarded in the toilet to avoid clogging.
2. If the skin has a wound or redness, swelling, pain, itching and other symptoms, please stop using it and consult a doctor promptly.
3. Please do not put it in a place where high temperatures and sunlight can be exposed. Please close the seal after use.
3. Place it in a place where the baby's hand is not enough to prevent the baby from eating.
4. Please open the sealing sticker when using it. Please close the sticker when not in use to keep the wet wipes moist.
5. In order to keep the baby wipes moist, different types of wipes should be selected according to the actual use.www.fustingroup.com